A good way to get people involved in the conservation of the environment is explaining them what are the problems and the threats affecting it, and which are the challenges that tomorrow will bring in order to have a more sustainable world and a healthier marine environment.
If you are interested in any of the talks, please contact us at email@example.com.
TALK ON CAPTIVITY OF CETACEANS: Captive or free animals?
Captivity of cetaceans is a problem in the different zoological and aquatic parks. There still are captive cetaceans in many different places of the world living in an enclosed environment and being forced to take part in shows every day in order to entertain the visitors of the parks. We want to raise awareness of the problems of captive animals and generate debate on possible alternatives.
- Presentation of the Associació Cetàcea
- Zoological and aquatic parks
- Biology and habitats of the marine animals of the Mediterranean
- Description, methods and consequences of captivity
- Debate: What can we do? Alternatives
General public older than 13 years old.